MY ITINERARY (0)
Find family fun around every corner in Saint Paul.
Note that some locations have reduced hours, require advanced reservations, or are temporarily closed in response to the impacts of Covid-19 - please check with locations before your visit.
- Let the kids take a ride on the giant slide, build with real tools in The Studio, explore Imaginopolis and more at the Minnesota Children's Museum.
- Watch the polar bears take a dip in the pool at the Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, the nation's oldest free zoo is a family favorite here in Saint Paul.
- Explore the hands-on exhibits at the Science Museum of Minnesota. The little athletes in your life will have a blast racing their favorite pros at the Sportsology exhibit.
- For an unforgettable day on the water, take a Padelford Riverboat Cruise. The hour and half tour takes you past a variety of beautiful and historic locations as you drift along the mighty Mississippi.
- Round up the whole family and bring them to the funhouse that is Can Can Wonderland. The kids will love the mini-golf and arcade games, and you'll love the fancy adult milkshakes.
- Watch the polar bears take a dip in their pool at the Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, the nation's oldest free zoo is a family favorite here in Saint Paul.
- Dine at one of our favorite kid-friendly Capital City restaurants, where you'll find more than chicken fingers and personal pizzas (though we have those, too).
- Bring a little Saint Paul home with a children's book from Red Balloon Bookshop or a toy from Mischief, both conveniently located on Grand Avenue.
- Get out of the city for a bit and venture to the world-famous Mall of America for a day of play at Nickelodeon Universe—plus, a little retail therapy for Mom and Dad.