MY ITINERARY (0)
Find family fun around every corner in Saint Paul.
- Let the kids take a ride on the giant slide, build with real tools in The Studio, explore Imaginopolis and more at the Minnesota Children's Museum.
- Watch the polar bears take a dip in the pool at the Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, the nation's oldest free zoo is a family favorite here in Saint Paul.
- Explore the hands-on exhibits at the Science Museum of Minnesota. The little athletes in your life will have a blast racing their favorite pros at the Sportsology exhibit.
- Round up the whole family and bring them to the funhouse that is Can Can Wonderland. The kids will love the mini-golf and arcade games, and you'll love the fancy adult milkshakes.
- Take a narrated ride on the Mississippi on a Padelford riverboat cruise.
- Watch the polar bears take a dip in their pool at the Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, the nation's oldest free zoo is a family favorite here in Saint Paul.
- Dine at one of our favorite kid-friendly Capital City restaurants, where you'll find more than chicken fingers and personal pizzas (though we have those, too).
- Bring a little Saint Paul home with a children's book from Red Balloon Bookshop or a toy from Mischief, both conveniently located on Grand Avenue.
- Get out of the city for a bit and venture to the world-famous Mall of America for a day of play at Nickelodeon Universe—plus, a little retail therapy for Mom and Dad.