Dine-in or take-out and discover your new favorite spot.More
5 Ways to Support Restaurants
Your favorite restaurants are ready for you and could use your support.
Make a commitment to support all the places and flavors of this glorious city. Here are 5 ways to show your support:
1. Mask up and order up.
Show up for your favorite business by dining in or ordering take-out or delivery. Every order makes a difference.
- Consider ordering or dining earlier in the week to avoid the Friday and Saturday rush.
- If ordering takeout, avoid ordering during the dinner rush to ensure the restaurant can accept and process your order efficiently.
- When possible, order takeout directly from the restaurant instead of a third-party app.
- If you're getting lunch, considering ordering your dinner as well to enjoy later.
- Add on a take and bake meal or grill kit to your order - these will keep for a few days.
- If you are looking to snag a patio spot on a beautiful day, try arriving close to the restaurant opening to avoid long waits.
- Consider planning ahead and making a reservation to avoid crowding.
2. Write a positive review.
Online reviews make a difference. Have a great experience? Take a minute to leave a review on the restaurant's Yelp, Google or Facebook page.
3.Use your social media to share the love.
When you dine out or order in, support the restaurant by posting a picture or video on social media. Make sure to tag the restaurant, shower them with love and use #DineSaintPaul for the chance to have your photo shared by Visit Saint Paul.
4. Buy gift cards or merchandise.
Purchase a gift card to use when you're ready to dine-in, or to give as a gift. If they sell apparel, consider buying a hat or t-shirt and represent your favorite spot.
5. Refer a restaurant.
Know a Saint Paul restaurant that could use technical support or assistance? Refer them to the Restaurant Resiliency Program for free support to help set up a digital presence.