Get in the Halloween Spirit
Looking for ways to get the most wear out of your costume? From music, movies, museums and more, there are all kinds of Halloween-themed events taking place throughout October. Check out our Halloween events.
Take a haunted tour
Saint Paul has a long history and some of it… lives on. The ghost stories about sinners, saints, and some of the city’s creepiest sites are sure to come out in these haunted tours.
- Haunted Walking Tour of Summit Avenue from CynCity Tours
- Gangster Ghost Tour at Landmark Center
- All Hallow’s Eve Tour with Sister Celeste
Watch a scary movie in the park
Saint Paul Parks and Rec has a full lineup of movies in the park set for the season. Grab your blanket, some snacks and get ready for big-screen frights.
- Sept 25: Blair Witch Project at Hidden Falls Park
- Oct 1: Hocus Pocus at Como Pavilion
- Oct 8: IT at Lake Phalen
- Oct 15: The Shining at Mears Park