MY ITINERARY (0)
Ordway Center for Performing Arts
Arts, Music & Theater
With big-time arenas, intimate venues, world-class theaters and a diverse art scene, Saint Paul's options for entertainment are endless.
- Catch the biggest names in music at Xcel Energy Center (and slightly less big ones at the legendary Roy Wilkins Auditorium).
- Take in a Broadway show or enjoy the sounds of the Minnesota Opera and Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra at the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts.
- Be part of over 100 years of history during a concert at the Palace Theatre—this iconic venue reopened in 2017 after sitting idle since 1977.
- Jam out to local and national artists at one of Saint Paul's cozier music spots like the Turf Club, Vieux Carre and Amsterdam Bar & Hall.
- Enjoy theatrical performances at The Fitzgerald (named for F. Scott himself), Penumbra and Park Square theatres, among many others.
- Get inspired by the relevant and ever-changing works on display at downtown's Minnesota Museum of American Art.
- Did you know Saint Paul is home to the largest urban Hmong population in the entire world? Learn more at the Hmong Cultural Center, and follow up with a stop at Hmong Village or Hmongtown Marketplace for authentic food and shops.
- Experience the epic art showcase that is the Saint Paul Art Crawl, a biannual celebration of local artists that spans across the city's many neighborhoods.