Ordway Center for Performing Arts
Arts, Music & Theater
With big-time arenas, intimate venues, world-class theaters and a diverse art scene, Saint Paul's options for entertainment are endless.
Note that some locations have reduced hours, require advanced reservations, or are temporarily closed in response to the impacts of Covid-19 - please check with locations before your visit.
- Catch the biggest names in music at Xcel Energy Center (or a more intimate setting at the legendary Roy Wilkins Auditorium).
- Take in a Broadway show or enjoy the sounds of the Minnesota Opera and Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra at the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts.
- Be part of over 100 years of history during a concert at the Palace Theatre—this iconic venue reopened in 2017 after sitting idle since 1977.
- Jam out to local and national artists at one of Saint Paul's cozier music spots like the Turf Club and Amsterdam Bar & Hall.
- Enjoy theatrical performances at The Fitzgerald (named for F. Scott himself), Penumbra and Park Square theatres, among many others.
- Get inspired by the relevant and ever-changing works on display at downtown's Minnesota Museum of American Art.
- Did you know Saint Paul is home to the largest urban Hmong population in the entire world? Learn more at the Hmong Cultural Center, and follow up with a stop at Hmong Village or Hmongtown Marketplace for authentic food and shops.
- Experience the epic art showcase that is the Saint Paul Art Crawl, a biannual celebration of local artists that spans across the city's many neighborhoods.