Make time for retail therapy on your next visit to Saint Paul.
Note that some locations have reduced hours, require advanced reservations, or are temporarily closed in response to the impacts of Covid-19 - please check with locations before your visit.
- Stroll the sidewalks of Saint Paul's iconic Grand Avenue. This shopper's paradise features everything from small boutiques to big name retail shops, and you can refuel at some of the city's top restaurants that also make their home on the avenue.
- When you're done on Grand, hop over to Selby at Snelling. This European-inspired corner is where you'll find more boutiques and a host of antique shops.
- Pick up fresh produce, flowers and more goodies at the St. Paul Farmers' Market—operating year-round with Lowertown's open-air market in the summer and an indoor rendition at Union Depot or Market House during colder months.
- Get your antique on at our favorite vintage and consignment shops.
- Experience a taste of Saint Paul's vibrant Hmong culture with a trip to Hmongtown Marketplace or Hmong Village for an authentic market experience.
- Bring a little Saint Paul home with a gift from one of the city's local makers.
- Venture out of the city limits to go big on a one-of-a-kind shopping trip at the world-famous Mall of America in nearby Bloomington.
- For more tips and tricks on where to shop in Saint Paul, check out our recommendations from our retail insiders.