Mother’s Day is approaching quickly and we’re here for you with some of the best ideas from #MYSAINTPAUL to make the day special.
Sweeten mom up with a treat from one of these specialty shops:
- Decadent Chocolates from Legacy Chocolates
Put together an assortment of Legacy’s handmade chocolate truffles, chocolate barks, and drinks, for mom’s special day. More info
- Pastries from Marc Heu Patisserie
She'll feel like a queen when you treat her to an artisanal tart or elegant cake from Marc Heu Patisserie.
- Sweet Treats from CandyLand
...or salty - from Truffles to their famous Chicago Mix popcorn, Candyland has some ideas for you.
...or brunch, your treat!
A fresh bouquet...
Flowers never fail - here are a few of our favorite Saint Paul florists:
- A. Johnson & Sons Florist - Mother's Day Flowers - order for pick-up or delivery.
- Bouquets by Carolyn - Mother's Day Bouquets - flowers and gifts for pick-up in-store or delivery.
- Ergo Floral - Mother's Day Collection - order for pick up or contactless delivery Monday-Saturday (No Sunday deliveries).
- Martha’s Gardens - Bouquets & Gifts - offers gifts and flowers with metro-wide delivery.
- Studio Emme - open in Keg & Case Market Wednesday-Saturday 11am-9pm and Sundays 11am-8pm
... or head outside for the day.
Meet up with mom outdoors to explore Saint Paul
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
Take a walk through the zoo and admire the flower display at Marjorie McNeely Conservatory. Reservations required
- Padelford Mother’s Day Cruise
Treat mom to a fantastic day cruising on the river while enjoying brunch. This holiday cruise sells out, so guarantee your spot by reserving today! May 8 from 10:30am-1pm. Reservations
- Saint Paul Farmer’s Market
Stroll the market and pick up fresh foods and flowers that are 100% locally grown. Open Saturday 7am-1pm and Sunday 8am-1pm.
- Biking, Hiking, Picnics and more
From Saint Paul's amazing parks to picnics and public art exploration and biking paths, get outside to celebrate the day.
In search of a gift?
Here are some of our favorite Saint Paul shops to find something special for mom:
- Atelier 957 - For the fashionable women in your life!
- Caydence Records & Coffee - Pick out an album from her favorite musician or band.
- Golden Fig - The experts at Golden Fig will assemble a custom gift basket.
- Good Things - Peruse an amazing gift selection in-store or online for curbside pick-up.
- Spoils of Wear - Shop socially and environmentally conscious brands - clothing, jewelry and gifts.
- Trade Winds - Clothing, jewelry, accessories and cards.
- Patina: Selby at Snelling - Curated home decor, jewelry, fragrance, gifts and more.
What's your favorite way to make Mother's Day special in Saint Paul? Share with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #MYSAINTPAUL.