Mother's Day in Saint Paul
5 ideas to help you celebrate mom
Mother’s Day is approaching quickly and we’re here for you with some of the best ideas from #MYSAINTPAUL to make the day special.
Sweeten mom up with a treat from one of these specialty shops:
- Decadent Chocolates from Legacy Chocolates
Put together an assortment of Legacy’s handmade chocolate truffles, chocolate barks, and drinks, for mom’s special day. More info
- Pastries from Marc Heu Patisserie
She'll feel like a queen when you treat her to an artisanal tart or elegant cake from Marc Heu Patisserie.
- Sweet Treats from CandyLand
...or salty - from Truffles to their famous Chicago Mix popcorn, Candyland has some ideas for you.
...or brunch, your treat!
Pick from one of these outstanding breakfast spots, or search our Restaurant Guide for a special new place to try.
A fresh bouquet...
Flowers never fail - here are a few of our favorite Saint Paul florists:
- A. Johnson & Sons Florist - Mother's Day Flowers - order for pick-up or delivery.
- Bouquets by Carolyn - Mother's Day Bouquets - flowers and gifts for pick-up in-store or delivery.
- Ergo Floral - Mother's Day Collection - order for pick up or contactless delivery Monday-Saturday (No Sunday deliveries).
- Martha’s Gardens - Bouquets & Gifts - offers gifts and flowers with metro-wide delivery.
- Studio Emme - open in Keg & Case Market Wednesday-Saturday 11am-9pm and Sundays 11am-8pm
... or head outside for the day.
Meet up with mom outdoors to explore Saint Paul
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
Take a walk through the zoo and admire the flower display at Marjorie McNeely Conservatory. Reservations required
- Padelford Mother’s Day Cruise
Treat mom to a fantastic day cruising on the river while enjoying brunch. This holiday cruise sells out, so guarantee your spot by reserving today! May 8 from 10:30am-1pm. Reservations
- Saint Paul Farmer’s Market
Stroll the market and pick up fresh foods and flowers that are 100% locally grown. Open Saturday 7am-1pm and Sunday 8am-1pm.
- Biking, Hiking, Picnics and more
From Saint Paul's amazing parks to picnics and public art exploration and biking paths, get outside to celebrate the day.
In search of a gift?
Here are some of our favorite Saint Paul shops to find something special for mom:
- Atelier 957 - For the fashionable women in your life!
- Caydence Records & Coffee - Pick out an album from her favorite musician or band.
- Golden Fig - The experts at Golden Fig will assemble a custom gift basket.
- Good Things - Peruse an amazing gift selection in-store or online for curbside pick-up.
- Spoils of Wear - Shop socially and environmentally conscious brands - clothing, jewelry and gifts.
- Trade Winds - Clothing, jewelry, accessories and cards.
- Patina: Selby at Snelling - Curated home decor, jewelry, fragrance, gifts and more.
What's your favorite way to make Mother's Day special in Saint Paul? Share with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #MYSAINTPAUL.
Top Brunch Spots in Saint Paul
Shop Saint Paul: Downtown
Best New Restaurants in Saint Paul
10 Diverse Dining Gems in Saint Paul
Top Coffee Shops in Saint Paul
Where to Find the Best Italian Restaurants in Saint Paul
141 E 4th St, Suite 229 Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101 (651) 340-5252 Lowertown Website >
Hot Hands Pie & Biscuit
272 Snelling Ave S, #100 Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105 (651) 300-1503 Highland Park Website >
Hot Hands Pie & Biscuit272 Snelling Ave S, #100
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105
211 7th St W Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102 (651) 222-3476 West 7th Website >
857 Grand Ave Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105 (651) 293-9275 Grand/Summit Avenue
1082 Grand Ave. Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105 (651) 222-0321 Grand/Summit Avenue Website >
Golden Fig Fine Foods
794 Grand Ave Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105 (651) 602-0144 Grand/Summit Avenue Website >
Caydence Records & Coffee
900 Payne Ave St Paul, Minnesota 55130 (651) 207-6856 East Side Website >
957 Grand Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105 (651) 646-0111 Grand/Summit Avenue Website >
Saint Paul Farmers’ Market
290 E 5th St Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101 (651) 227-8101 Lowertown Website >
Harriet Island 205 Dr. Justus O’Hage Blvd Saint Paul, Minnesota 55107 (651) 227-1100 Downtown Website >
Padelford RiverboatsHarriet Island
205 Dr. Justus O’Hage Blvd
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55107
Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
1225 Estabrook Dr Saint Paul, Minnesota 55103 (651) 487-8201 Como Park Website >
516 Selby Avenue Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102 (651) 292-9562 Selby Avenue Website >
A. Johnson & Sons Florists
1738 Grand Avenue Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105 (651) 698-6000 Grand/Summit Avenue Website >
393 Selby Ave Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102 (651) 789-0545 Cathedral Hill Website >
Parlour St. Paul
267 W 7th Street Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102 (651) 207-4433 West 7th Website >
771 South Cleveland Avenue Saint Paul, Minnesota 55116 (651) 690-1173 Highland Park Website >
Colossal Café — Como
2315 Como Avenue Saint Paul, Minnesota 55108 (651) 797-4027 St. Anthony Park Website >
Colossal Café — Grand
1340 Grand Ave St. Paul, Minnesota 55105 (651) 414-0543 Grand/Summit Avenue Website >
The Buttered Tin
237 7th St E Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101 (651) 224-2300 Lowertown Website >
261 East 5th Street Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101 (651) 800-1415 Lowertown Website >
1096 Grand Ave Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105 (651) 289-4990 Grand/Summit Avenue Website >
French Hen Café
516 Selby Ave Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102 (651) 222-6201 Selby Avenue Website >
Experience the Twin Cities
2600 University Avenue SE, #500 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414 (612) 750-9898 Saint Paul Website >
Experience the Twin Cities2600 University Avenue SE, #500
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414