Mother’s Day is approaching quickly and we’re here for you with some of the best ideas from #MYSAINTPAUL to make the day special.
Flowers Never Fail
Giving someone flowers in Saint Paul is as warmly received today as it was in the Vicotrian era. Here are a few options:
- A. Johnson & Sons Florist is providing no contact delivery for all orders.
- Ergo Floral is offering flowers, bubble baths, candles, plants.
- Martha’s Gardens offers gifts and flowers with metro-wide delivery.
- Studio Emme at Keg & Case Market is available for delivery Wed., May 6, through Tuesday, May 12, while supplies last, as well as curbside pickup.
Takeout’s a No-brainer
A Mother’s Day brunch, lunch or dinner from her favorite Saint Paul restaurant seems like a no-brainer. See our full list of restaurants offering takeout, curbside pickup and delivery or check out the Mother’s Day specials below.
- Get a Mother’s Day Meal Package from Brasa including plenty of green sauce, sweet potato pound cake and chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- The Buttered Tin is offering a Mother’s Day brunch with options to add a mimosa kit and, of course, a decadent pie. Order by 1 p.m. on Wed., May 6.
- Choose from an ala carte take-and-bake menu from Colossal Cafe. Order by noon on Thurs., May 7.
- Dixie’s on Grand is offering a true southern-style spread for two people complete with biscuits and fried chicken. Order by May 8.
- Choose preferred menu offerings from Due Focceria.
- Order by May 7 and serve up a meal for four from Estelle, including lemon ricotta zeppole with raspberry.
- Grab brunch from The Lexington highlighted by a ramp and wild mushroom egg bake and banana chocolate chip coffee cake.
- Red Cow & Red Rabbit are offering a Mother’s Day meal kit that feeds four to six people and includes both chicken piccata and tenderloin with bearnaise sauce. Order by Thurs., May 7.
- Order by Wed., May 6, to score Mother’s Day brunch for four from Saint Dinette with quiche lorraine, hashbrown casserole and more.
Want to cook her a meal instead? See our list of recipes from Saint Paul chefs and restaurants.
Don’t Forget the Gift
Flowers and a meal are a good start, but don’t forget to get mom a gift.
- Atelier 957 - Get 20% off with code “Mother’s Day” at checkout
- BlackStack Brewing - Sign up to pick up your Grab and go build-your-own succulent gift kit.
- Caydence Records & Coffee - Get curated mix of music for mom by filling out a quick questionnaire.
- Golden Fig - Golden Fig will assemble a gift basket. Choose The Old Fashioned, Hot Fudge Sundae or pick out your own items for curbside pickup.
- Good Things - Order a Mother’s Day gift box available for curbside pickup.
- Patina - See their featured collections full of Mother’s Day gifts, all available for curbside pickup.
- Plucked! Virtual Bazaar - Starts at 9 a.m. on Mother’s Day and goes for 48 hours. See new-to-the-scene artisans and products, as well as favorite makers and craftspeople.
- Solo Vino - Get the perfect Mother’s Day wine, available for curbside pickup.
- Spoils of Wear - Browse women’s clothing and gifts to find something unique.
- Stephanie’s - Choose from two customizable curated gift boxes.
Let Mom Recharge
Families have been cooped up together a lot lately as everyone has sheltered at home. Above all, mom may enjoy and need some personal time. Offer to vacate the house for the day and go enjoy a park, take a mural tour, play a round of golf -- or vice versa.