Feed a giraffe, run on CHS Field, explore the nooks and crannies of Landmark Center and more with Saint Paul's new Signature Experiences for groups.
Learn about one of John Dillinger's favorite hangouts, and F. Scott Fitzgerald's, too. Catch a performance at one of our theaters. Dine on food fit for royalty.Embed
We know you’ll find Saint Paul to be a truly unique destination for your group. Visit Saint Paul makes planning a tour easy with these complimentary services:
- Hotel rate and availability searches
- Sample itineraries customized to the client's preferences
- Familiarization tours highlighting Saint Paul
- Promotional videos and high resolution imagery
- Meet and greets
- Customized maps of the Saint Paul area
Visit Saint Paul can assist with day or overnight parking in the downtown area.
Never been to downtown Saint Paul before or just not comfortable navigating our streets? We offer a variety of maps to help make getting around easy.
A local, knowledgeable step-on guide can make a big difference when seeing our city.
Saint Paul offers a diverse collection of group-friendly restaurants to include in your next Saint Paul itinerary.