Explore and save during your visit to Saint PaulMore
Crashed Ice Village
Celebrate the Red Bull Crashed Ice Championships on West 7th at the Crashed Ice Village, Jan. 20, with music, food, drinks, and performances from Afton Alps athletes.
On Saturday, Jan. 20, the Crashed Ice Village is the pre- and post-event headquarters for both Red Bull Crashed Ice and Minnesota Wild fans, located on West 7th Street between Walnut Street and Kellogg Blvd.
- The street party will start at 4 p.m. and last until 11 p.m. The party then moves into bars until bar close.
- There will be no tents in 2018—bundle up and brave the chill like a true Minnesotan.
- Enjoy the heat of three hot air balloon baskets throughout the street party.
- With multiple DJs, there will be no shortage of music to set the tone. You can find them spinning at Tom Reid's and Cossetta's.
- Test your own extreme sports skills on El Toro Loco—Crashed Ice Village's very own mechanical bull.
- Don't miss the Afton Alps activation, where athletes will be throwing down in the pop-up Snowboard Park from 4-8 p.m., and the MN Ride Fat Bike Winter Jump Jam at 9:30 p.m.
- The Minnesota Wild will battle the Tampa Bay Lightning at 8 p.m. at Xcel Energy Center as part of the Hockey Day Minnesota festivities.
- Swag Row, in front of The Liffey and Holiday Inn will have a collection of vendors including Adventure North, Saint Minneapolis, Revitalyte, Good Wood Hockey and Hippy Feet.
- New to the street this year is Seventh Street Truck Park.
- Make a night of it and check into a room close to the action at the brand new Hampton Inn and Suites Downtown.
- In addition to Afton Alps, check out activations from RIDE MN and Xcel Energy Inc.
Participating bars and restaurants include:
The Liffey - Saint Paul’s Spirited Irish Pub! Outside bar serving cocktails and beer…including Guinness (of course)! Warm yourself inside the pub with a bite and a pint. Finnegans Irish Amber Ale on special all day.
Eagle Street Grille - Grab a drink from the outdoor bar and check out the nearby fire basket.
Zamboni's Pizza - Enjoy beers from their outdoor bar and pizza by the slice served up on the street!
Cossetta's - Rock out with the DJ at Cossetta's. Outdoor bars will keep the drinks flowing and pizza by the slice will be available inside!
New Bohemia - Enjoy an outdoor ice bar with drinks served in ice cups, DJ playing from 9 p.m. to close (9 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Friday) and trophy stein drink specials.
Seventh Street Truck Park - Party at this new food hall with live music and DJs open to close. Ice bar outside will be serving up drinks in ice cups. Trophy stein drink specials will be offered and the hot chocolate bar will be open. Red Bull Crashed Ice party on Friday, Jan. 19, from 8 p.m. - 2 a.m., with multiple DJs and hot chocolate bar.
McGovern's - Enjoy two floors of party action along with a DJ playing on their expansive patio starting at 8. Grab a beer or cocktail in the street from their outdoor bar and enjoy their limited event menu inside.
Jimmy John's - Jimmy John's will be open serving its full menu inside.
Burger Moe's - Enjoy Burger Moe's street bar, DJ on patio, $7 Redbull cocktails, food on the street and in the restaurant.
The Downtowner - Warm up by the fireplace and enjoy a fine dining menu at Downtowner Woodfire Grille (reservations highly recommended).
Tom Reid's - Party at the hockey-centric sports bar with outdoor bars and DJ and back patio area. Regular menu served inside.
Sponsors of Crashed Ice Village