Minnesota Adventure Company Tours
Snow or shine, let the fresh Minnesota air surround you as you ride, walk, skate or paddle your way around Saint Paul.
Note that some locations have reduced hours, require advanced reservations, or are temporarily closed in response to the impacts of Covid-19 - please check with locations before your visit.
- Rent a canoe or paddle boat from Como Lakeside Pavilion and take a trip around the lake.
- More of a river fan? Explore on your own by renting a kayak from Mississippi River Paddle Share (pick up single or tandem kayaks at Hidden Falls and paddle to the drop off at Harriet Island).
- Discover the fun of snowshoeing with candlelight hikes and moonlight strolls at Fort Snelling State Park.
- Picnic at one of our many beautiful parks that make up Saint Paul's nationally recognized park system.
- Dine in the sunshine on one of the Capital City's gorgeous patios.
- Groove to the music at an outdoor show or festival—you'll find one almost every night during the summer months.