MY ITINERARY (0)
Minnesota Adventure Company Tours
Snow or shine, let the fresh Minnesota air surround you as you ride, walk, skate or paddle your way around Saint Paul.
- Rent a canoe or paddle boat from Como Lakeside Pavilion and take a trip around the lake.
- More of a river fan? Take a guided kayak tour with Minnesota Adventure Company or explore on your own by renting a kayak from Mississippi River Paddle Share (pick up single or tandem kayaks at Hidden Falls and paddle to the drop off at Harriet Island).
- Discover the fun of snowshoeing with candlelight hikes and moonlight strolls at Fort Snelling State Park.
- Dust off your skates and glide amidst the winter wonderland of downtown Saint Paul at the Wells Fargo WinterSkate rink (November through February).
- Picnic at one of our many beautiful parks that make up Saint Paul's nationally recognized park system.
- Dine in the sunshine on one of the Capital City's gorgeous patios.
- Groove to the music at an outdoor show or festival—you'll find one almost every night during the summer months.