Each year, Saint Paul draws more than 7 million visitors with world-class concert and theater venues, sprawling museums and a diverse art scene.More
St. Paul Grill
Escape the daily grind with a romantic, stress-free getaway in Saint Paul.
Note that some locations have reduced hours, require advanced reservations, or are temporarily closed in response to the impacts of Covid-19 - please check with locations before your visit.
- Start the day off right with a delicious beverage and flaky pastry at Grand Avenue's Bread and Chocolate.
- Stroll arm in arm down Summit Avenue, home to the longest stretch of in-tact Victorian mansions in the country.
- Go all Lady and the Tramp on fresh Italian pasta at Degidio's, impress your love with the finest of dining experiences at the St. Paul Grill or make eyes at each other beneath the lights of W.A. Frost's second-to-none patio.
- Stay overnight at the elegant Saint Paul Hotel (known for its romance packages), Celeste St. Paul Hotel + Bar or cozy up at one of our many charming bed & breakfasts.
- Sway to the music at one of Saint Paul's various concert venues.
- Plan a Valentine's Day outing in the Capital City at these events (list updated yearly).