Who says you can't have fun on a budget?
- Free is fun and fun is free when you're in Saint Paul. Some of our favorite places like Como Zoo, Union Depot, Landmark Center and the Minnesota Museum of American Art won't cost you a single dime.
- Make time for a stroll (or drive) down iconic Summit Avenue, home to the longest stretch of Victorian houses in the United States.
- Spend the day exploring recreational areas in Saint Paul's nationally ranked park system free of charge or, for only $7, you can access the expansive riverside grounds of Fort Snelling—the only Minnesota State Park in the Twin Cities.
- Just $5 will get you a guided tour and a flight at Summit, the granddaddy of Saint Paul breweries.
- Explore one of the Minnesota Historical Society's numerous Saint Paul sites—entrance to most of them will hardly break the bank.
- Hop on an incredibly affordable dockless bike or scooter and take a self-guided tour around the city.