Members are invited to post visitor-focused info to be considered for the calendar.
We want to bring visitors to Saint Paul. This calendar is tourism-related, targeting potential visitors to Saint Paul. It highlights special events taking place in and around the city.
• The calendar is restricted to events sponsored, supported, or taking place at both paid and civic partners of Visit Saint Paul.
• Events must present visitors the opportunity to experience hospitality; heritage; culture; cuisine; sports; concerts; theater; museum/art exhibitions; seasonal happenings; and festivals taking place within the city.
• Events must be open to the public - free or ticketed.
• Events should be submitted at least two weeks in advance to allow enough time for a visitor to plan accordingly.
• All events submitted to the calendar go through an approval process and are reviewed and listed by Visit Saint Paul on a case-by-case basis. Once approved, an event will be live within 24-48 hours.
• Event selection criteria may change without notice.
• Events taking place outside Saint Paul and not hosted by a partner of Visit Saint Paul.
• Non-eligible events include fundraising and donation appeals, political events and rallies, networking or business training events (such as chamber/association meetings, award banquets and socials), job fairs, public hearings, church services, auctions, retail discounts, happy hours, summer camps or events deemed not to be tourism-related.
Submitting Your Event
• Please keep it to one event may per form.
• Event dates, times, and location should be final; tentative dates are not acceptable.
• Descriptions should be brief and to the point – written in third person and in sentence form. Please do not send events in all capital letters.
• Please verify that your event is not already listed on the calendar before submitting. Questions may be directed to email@example.com
• Visit Saint Paul reserves the right to edit and post events at its discretion and submission of an event does not guarantee that it will be included in our calendar.
• Visit Saint Paul is not responsible for errors submitted via the form.