Learn how to put Visit Saint Paul's Marketing Partnership to work for you.
Connect with others in the industry, get involved with the community, and increase your business' visibility to both visitors and locals alike.
Visit Saint Paul is the only organization dedicated to promoting Saint Paul as the best place to eat, drink and explore. Tourism infuses hundreds of thousands of dollars every year into the local economy.
When you become a VSP partner, you’re teaming up with an independent marketing organization responsible for building, maintaining and promoting the Saint Paul brand.
We can offer you connections, visibility, resources and ways to engage to help you grow your business and maximize your role in Saint Paul's travel and tourism economy.
Whether you're looking to connect with visitors, meeting planners or others in the local business community, partnership with Visit Saint Paul is for you.
We do this through:
- Robust marketing efforts including campaigns and media outreach
- Servicing groups and conventions to provide leads and referrals to our partners
- Educational and informational networking events to bring our partners together to share about happenings, events and best practices
Increase the visibility of your business through Visit Saint Paul's publications and platforms:
- Saint Paul Insiders Guide: Published annually, this guide is the premier piece for anyone looking for info about the city.
- VisitSaintPaul.com: Marketed locally, regionally and nationally as the resource for information about what to see and do in Saint Paul and members receive their own customizable page on the website.
- Visitor maps: Distributed to hotels, visitor centers and more guiding visitors as they explore the city.
- Local Lover VIP Pass: A free web-based app with offers from local businesses, driving more customers to your door.
Access Exclusive Resources
Visit Saint Paul is the go-to organization for insider resources and information for businesses. Receive:
- A city-wide convention calendar
- Regular emails including opportunities for your business
- A connection point to other businesses, city officials, organizations and more
There are multiple ways to engage with Visit Saint Paul to get additional eyes on all the things going on at your business:
- Marketing campaigns are a great way to get involved with local, regional and state-wide marketing efforts
- The connections you will make with fellow businesses and events lead to further collaborations and promotions
- Tagging us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with #MySaintPaul lets us see your photos and share your content on our platforms