Submit your RFP today and get started on bringing your meeting or event to Saint Paul!Learn More
MSP International Airport - Delta Air Lines Hub
Saint Paul is just eight miles from the award-winning Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport.
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is not part of any city, but is nestled among several. The airport is surrounded by Saint Paul, Minneapolis and the suburban cities of Bloomington, Eagan, Mendota Heights and Richfield.
MSP has one airfield with four runways and two terminal buildings, Terminal 1-Lindbergh and Terminal 2-Humphrey, each with adjoining parking ramp facilities. Travelers who need to transfer from one terminal to the other can easily use the light rail transit service (there is no pedestrian access between the buildings).
The airport is managed and run by the Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC), a public corporation established in 1943 by the Minnesota State legislature to provide for coordinated aviation services throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
In 2018, Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport was ranked the best airport in North America for the second consecutive year.
MSP Ranking and Awards
- Best Airport in North America (Airports Council International): 2017, 2018
- Best Efficiency Excellence in North America (Airports Council International): 2016
- Best Retail Program (Airports Council International): 2016
- Best Staff in North America (Skytrax): 2016
- Best Food & Beverage Program (Airports Council International): 2013
- 16th busiest U.S. airport for passengers and 15th for aircraft operations (over 400,000 operations serving over 38 million passengers per year)
- MSP's 2,930 acres arguably comprise the most valuable economic generator between the St. Croix River and Seattle, supporting more than 86,900 jobs, $15.9 billion in business revenue, $3.7 billion in personal income, $2.5 billion in local purchases and $546 million in state and local taxes