MY ITINERARY (0)
Color, draw, learn and more with these stay-at-home activities
Saint Paul Activity Pack
Check out our collection of stay-at-home activities for kids and adults.
Visit Saint Paul Activity Pack
Download STP Activity Pack here.
- Saint Paul Watercolor Digital Puzzle
- Landmark Center Puzzle
- Como Zoo & Conservatory Puzzle
- Saint Paul Skyline Puzzle
- Cafe Astoria Puzzle
- Minnesota State Capitol Building Puzzle
- "Love" Mural Puzzle
- Cathedral of St. Paul Puzzle
Activities from Partners
- Saint Paul Connect - A one-stop shop full of free activities and programs for kids during the summer offered by community partners.
- The Buttered Tin - Recipe download for No Bake Key Lime Cream Cheesecake Bites created by Alicia Hinze, owner of The Buttered Tin
- Minnesota Children's Museum - Parent resources, activities and virtual content
- Minnesota Historical Society - Online history and educational offerings
- Minnesota Wild - Coloring pages, word search, puzzle and more
- Peanuts - Coloring pages, in-home classroom ideas
- Saint Paul Community Education - Online paid educational courses for kids and adults
- Saint Paul Port Authority - Third-grade educational curriculum on the Mississippi as a working river.
- Science Museum of Minnesota - Collection of learn-from-home opportunities
- The M - Family activities related to the current virtual exhibition, "LOVE, RESILIENCE, HOPE, and FAITH"
- Metro Transit - Lightrail coloring pages by Kevin Cannon
- Trapped Puzzle Rooms - Offering mystery night boxes for rent and audio escape rooms.
- Union Depot - 10 page activity book that includes coloring pages, puzzles, word finds, mazes and facts about Union Depot
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum - Train related activities for kids including a coloring page and videos.
Have something to add to this list of activities? Email Nick Cusick at firstname.lastname@example.org.