Winter Carnival in Rice Park
Online Event Calendar
Get the word out about your upcoming event.
Visit Saint Paul’s online event calendar is a top destination for things to do in Saint Paul and is one of the most-visited pages on visitsaintpaul.com. Members are invited to post visitor-focused info to be considered for the calendar.
We want to bring visitors to Saint Paul. This calendar is tourism related, targeting potential visitors to Saint Paul. It highlights special events taking place in and around the city.
• The calendar is restricted to events sponsored, supported, or taking place at both paid and civic partners of Visit Saint Paul.
• Events must present visitors the opportunity to experience hospitality; heritage; culture; cuisine; sports; concerts; theater; museum/art exhibitions; seasonal happenings; and festivals taking place within the city.
• Events must be open to the public - free or ticketed.
• Events should be submitted at least two weeks in advance to allow enough time for a visitor to plan accordingly.
• All events submitted to the calendar go through an approval process and are reviewed and listed by Visit Saint Paul on a case-by-case basis. Once approved, an event will be live within 24-48 hours.
• Event selection criteria may change without notice.
• Events taking place outside Saint Paul and not hosted by a partner of Visit Saint Paul.
• Non-eligible events include fundraising and donation appeals, political events and rallies, networking or business training events (such as chamber/association meetings, award banquets and socials), job fairs, public hearings, church services, auctions, retail discounts, happy hours, summer camps or events deemed not to be tourism related.
Submitting Your Event
• Please keep it to one event may per form.
• Event dates, times, and location should be final; tentative dates are not acceptable.
• Descriptions should be brief and to the point – written in third person and in sentence form. Please do not send events in all capital letters.
• Please verify that your event is not already listed on the calendar before submitting. Questions may be directed to email@example.com
• Visit Saint Paul reserves the right to edit and post events at its discretion and submission of an event does not guarantee that it will be included in our calendar.
• Visit Saint Paul is not responsible for errors submitted via the form.