Since its original opening in 1973 as a “Cooking School with a store attached,” Cooks | Bellecour has evolved along with the ever changing retail landscape adding (and in some cases removing) new locations, partnerships, and offerings. This cherished neighborhood destination, which originally began with a team of six, now employs 125 people across three locations. Cooks | Bellecour is a powerhouse player on a national and international level, too, attracting some of the culinary professions top chefs to teach cooking classes and ranking #2 among specialty independent retailers in the U.S. for Wustof sales and #4 for Le Creuset sales.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20th | 10am-12pm w/ Chef Zoe Francois
- Tuesday, Sept. 26th | 6pm-7:30pm w/ Chef Gavin Kaysen
- Wednesday, Sept. 27th | 6pm-8pm w/ Chef Andrew Zimmern
- Sunday, Oct. 8th | 4pm-6pm w/ Chef Amy Thielen
- Friday, Oct. 13 | 6pm-8pm w/ *SPECIAL GUEST'S* Kare11 Chief Meteorologist Belinda Jensen w/ Co-Host Bobby Jensen