Top 10 Things to Do
10 must-dos for your Saint Paul winter.
Take it outside!
1. Lace up your skates at the Wells Fargo WinterSkate rink in downtown Saint Paul.
2. Bundle up and hit the snow-topped hills for some Capital City sledding.
3. Admire the incredible ice sculptures and march in the parade during Saint Paul's iconic Winter Carnival.
4. Let the booze be your blanket on at the Winter Beer Dabbler, an annual outdoor beer festival at the State Fairgrounds featuring over 160 breweries.
5. Get into the holiday spirit with a viewing of the numerous festive light displays around town.
Sometimes, it's just a little too cold.
7. Eat, drink and shop your way through the massive indoor Keg & Case Market on West 7th.
8. Heat up the kitchen with seasons, spices and more from Golden Fig Fine Foods.
10. Experience another climate without ever leaving Minnesota at Como Zoo's warm, lush-filled Marjorie McNeely Conservatory.