Flugtag Street Party 2019
Flugtag Street Party takes over West 7th on September 7, 2019
Flugtag Street Party
A high-flying, big-splashing event on the Mississippi requires an EPIC street party. Make your way to West 7th Street during and after Red Bull Flugtag!
On Saturday, September 7, Flugtag Street Party is your during and after the event headquarters. Located on West 7th Street between Walnut Street and Kellogg Blvd the party will be rocking from 2-11 p.m. including music, food, drinks and awesome entertainment. Come early and pre-party for the Thomas Rhett concert at the Xcel Energy Center.
- The street party starts at 2 p.m. and goes until 11 p.m. The party then moves into bars until bar close.
- Parking lot parties will take place at Burger Moe's and Patrick McGovern's.
- With multiple DJs, there will be no shortage of music to set the tone.
- Hop the Top the Tater Shuttle from Harriet Island to West 7th Street! 10 school buses will operate on a loop from 3-6 p.m.
- Test your own extreme sports skills on El Toro Loco— the street party's very own mechanical bull.
- Don't miss the Ride MN Activation with high flying stunts and jumps in the middle of West 7th and Chestnut Street.
- Thomas Rhett's Very Hot Summer Tour hits the X stage at 7 p.m. with special guests Dustin Lynch, Russell Dickerson and Rhett Akins.
- Make a night of it and check into a room close to the action at the Hampton Inn and Suites Downtown or Holiday Inn Downtown.
- In addition to RIDE MN, check out activations from Xcel Energy Inc., Top the Tater, Domino's and Jimmy John's.
*Stay tuned for an updated event map
Participating bars and restaurants include:
The Liffey - Saint Paul’s Spirited Irish Pub! Outside bar serving cocktails and beer…including Guinness (of course)! Warm yourself inside the pub with a bite and a pint. Finnegans Irish Amber Ale on special all day.
Eagle Street Grille - Grab a drink from the outdoor bar and check out the nearby fire basket.
Zamboni's Pizza - Enjoy beers from their outdoor bar and pizza by the slice served up on the street!
Louis - Enjoy a fine dining experience and some great views of the Crashed Ice Village from the upstairs Louis Restaurant (reservations highly recommended)
New Bohemia - Enjoy an outdoor ice bar with drinks served in ice cups, DJ playing from 9 p.m. to close (9 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Friday) and trophy stein drink specials.
Seventh Street Truck Park - Party at this new food hall with live music and DJs open to close. Ice bar outside will be serving up drinks in ice cups. Trophy stein drink specials will be offered and the hot chocolate bar will be open. Red Bull Crashed Ice party on Friday, Jan. 19, from 8 p.m. - 2 a.m., with multiple DJs and hot chocolate bar.
McGovern's - Enjoy two floors of party action along with a DJ playing on their expansive patio starting at 8. Grab a beer or cocktail in the street from their outdoor bar and enjoy their limited event menu inside.
Jimmy John's - Jimmy John's will be open serving its full menu inside.
Burger Moe's - Enjoy Burger Moe's street bar, DJ on patio, $7 Redbull cocktails, food on the street and in the restaurant.
The Downtowner - Warm up by the fireplace and enjoy a fine dining menu at Downtowner Woodfire Grille (reservations highly recommended).
Tom Reid's - Party at the hockey-centric sports bar with outdoor bars and DJ and back patio area. Regular menu served inside.
Sponsors of Flugtag Street Party