Payne Avenue is dubbed the Eat Street of Saint Paul, here's why.More Info >
Taste of Saint Paul
Taste of Saint Paul 2019
We’d like to invite you to be a part of Visit Saint Paul’s annual holiday party, Taste of Saint Paul. It is a free event that features decadent food tastings from Visit Saint Paul’s top restaurants, caterers, treat-makers, and breweries, as well as entertainment and networking with members, partners, and community leaders. It’s one of the first holiday parties of the season and highly anticipated by our attendees.
Tuesday, December 3rd
InterContinental Hotel Great River Ballroom
5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
This year, over 30 vendors will be able to share their unique flavors with 500+ local business partners. We'd like to invite you to participate in this event by sampling signature dishes of your choice. This is an opportunity to kick off the holiday season by getting directly in front of Twin Cities business owners and managers, meeting planners and media, to let them be impressed by what you do best. And let’s not forget the huge prizes we’ll be giving away!
Please register soon! Space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to participate, please submit the form below. If you know you would like to participate but do not yet know your menu item, feel free to fill out the form to reserve your space and leave that section blank. We can collect menu items as we move forward.
- Tables, linen, plates and utensils provided.
- Vendors provide approximately 350 samples, no additional cost to participate.
- Your company logo will be featured in the invitation and program.
- Loading dock/freight elevator to be used for anything you can't carry. No storage or refrigeration is provided by the hotel.
- Decorating your food table is welcomed and encouraged. It’s your time to shine in front of 500+ locals!
Email Chelsea with questions: email@example.com
See photos from Taste of Saint Paul 2018.