Vulcanus Rex will use his wily ways to light up the streets of downtown Saint Paul for the Vulcan Victory Torchlight Parade marking the Vulcans march to overthrow King Boreas and bring summer back to the city of Saint Paul.
- Businesses, governmental agencies, community groups are all welcome to participate. Learn more & register
- Spectators are welcome to watch along 5th Street or find a warm place in the skyway system.
- Location start: 5th and Wall, along 5th Street
- Location end: Rice Park, stay for the Vulcan Overthrow on the steps of the James J. Hill
- Library to learn more about the legend of the Saint Paul Winter Carnival