Culinary, Sports & Recreation
Saint Paul & Minneapolis Riverboat Cruises
Date: Monday, June 1 2020 to Monday, July 6 2020
Explore the Mississippi River—a cultural treasure of America! Spot bald eagles, herons, egrets, and falcons as you travel back in time from Saint Paul’s bustling downtown harbor through the Mississippi National Great River Park. Come aboard our riverboat cruises to see the natural marvels Minnesota has to offer. After closely monitoring local, state, and federal guidelines and developing a COVID-19 policy to ensure that our passengers feel confident and comfortable during our cruises, we’re thrilled to announce our official reopening.
Location: Padelford Riverboats
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
205 DR Justus Ohage Blvd. , Saint Paul, Minnesota 55107
Whether you want to simply take in the wonders of the Mississippi or enjoy a delicious meal with your family while sightseeing the colorful scenery, we have the perfect river cruise option for any occasion. To email go to https://riverrides.com/contact/
To make this possible, we've implemented the following changes:
- Starting June 1–July 6, our daily sightseeing cruises on the Betsey Northrup will resume at noon, 2:30 p.m., and 6 p.m. with limited outdoor-only seating. Utilizing the vessel’s spacious open deck, we will assign tables in advance to observe social distancing guidelines. When safe to do so, dinner cruises will resume later this summer.
- Until further notice, walk-up tickets are not available, and cash will not be accepted. Reservations are required and limited to parties of 4. Parties of 6 are permitted if everyone is part of the same family.
- Our crew will be required to wear masks for the duration of the cruise, and passengers are highly encouraged to wear masks except when eating or drinking. Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available.
- All 2020 Family Season Passes will now be valid until October 31, 2021. Take advantage of this exclusive offer, and purchase a new pass to receive two seasons of unlimited sightseeing rides with three guests for one price!
- We’ve expanded our beverage and food options. Pre-order an unlimited bar or soda package and chef-crafted lunch or dinner when booking your cruise.
- The ticket office will not be open before boarding. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure with your order number on hand.
651-227-1100Visit our website Add To Itinerary