Retail & Shopping, Community Events, Holiday & Seasonal
Saint Paul Farmer’s Market - Outdoor Winter Market
Next Upcoming Date: Saturday, December 5 2020 to Saturday, April 17 2021
Visit our Saint Paul Farmers’ Market in December for all your fresh vegetables, desserts, and other foods.
Location: Saint Paul Farmers' Market
Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
290 5th St E , Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
At our Lowertown Market in Saint Paul shoppers will find locally grown, fresh produce, root veggies, mushrooms, humanely raised meats, eggs, cheese, fine chocolates, honey and honey-based skincare products, jams, jellies, baked goods, sweets, desserts, granola, frozen peirogis and strudel, fermented foods, kombucha, bottled juices, syrups, sauces, salsas, spices, plants, beautiful bouquets of cut flowers, hot foods to go, pet treats and other specialty products from independent and local, small-batch food makers.
- November 22, 8a-1p, Last Sunday Market of the year, Downtown
- November 25, 10a-4p, Thanksgiving Market, Downtown
- November 27-December 23, Christmas Trees at the Downtown Market-OPEN DAILY
- November 28-29, No Markets
- December 5, 9a-1p, First Downtown Winter Market
- January 9, 10a-2p, SPFM at Bachman's Markets resume
651-227-8101Visit our website Add To Itinerary