GetKnit’s Self-Guided Rails & Ales
Date: Saturday, September 12 2020 to Sunday, October 18 2020
The GetKnit’s Self-Guided Rails & Ales will be held September 12 - October 18 in Saint Paul.
Location: Various Locations
Various Locations , Saint Paul, Minnesota
While things will certainly look different this year, we encourage you to make this “self-guided” event your own. Mask up and hop brewery to brewery. Take some beer to go from some of your favorite taprooms and host your own socially distanced tasting party. Play it slow and visit a different taproom each week for the full duration of the event. Or ditch the “credit coin”, slide on your comfy new shirt and keep binging Netflix! No matter what path you choose, be safe and make sure to check with any taprooms you plan to visit in advance so that you’re up-to-date on their current policies and regulations. In an effort to help guide you , included with your t-shirt and $5 “credit coin” is an overview that includes a list of featured taprooms along the Green Line, any specials being offered and/or pertinent info you should know, some contests to add to the fun, and some other surprises! Gather up your family and friends and decide how you want to “crawl”…YOUR ‘CRAWL’ WILL INCLUDE:
- Special Edition 2020 Rails & Ales T-Shirt
- A (1) $5 “Credit Coin” Good Towards Takeaway or In-Taproom Beverages
- Access to 17 Local Taprooms Along the Green Line
- Event Guide to Help You Plan Your Self-Guided “Crawl”
- Chance to receive the infamous “Golden Ticket” for an additional $5 “Credit Coin”
- Entry to Win Prizes & Giveaways
- Opportunity to Support Small Businesses Including Us and Our Partners!
Admission: $35.00Visit our website Buy Tickets Add To Itinerary