Community Events, Nightlife, Arts & Culture
Fireside Reading Series
Sorry, this event has already happened
Please check out our events calendar for current events in Saint Paul.
With cookies in one hand and coffee in the other, cozy up for six weeks of free weekly readings on Wednesdays. January 22 - February 26
Location: Hamline Midway Library
Time: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
1558 W Minnehaha Ave , Saint Paul, Minnesota
The Fireside Reading Series, one of The Friends’ longest-running and most popular events, annually highlights the work of some of Minnesota’s finest writers who have published a new work in the previous year.
- Wednesday, January 22: William Kent Krueger, This Tender Land
- Wednesday, January 29: John Coy & Gaylord Schanilec, My Mighty Journey: A Waterfall’s Story
- Wednesday, February 5: Staci Lola Drouillard, Walking the Old Road: A People’s History of Chippewa City and the Grand Marais Anishinaabe
- Wednesday, February 12: Laurie Allmann, An Hour from Now
- Wednesday, February 19: Anika Fajardo, Magical Realism for Non-Believers: A Memoir of Finding Family
- Wednesday, February 26: Ed Bok Lee, Mitochondrial Night
Admission: FreeVisit our website Add To Itinerary