Ready Together Business Commitment Form
We're excited to offer Ready Together: Saint Paul’s Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety to assure businesses are committed to the health and well-being of our employees, our community and our customers and to take the following actions to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Signing the commitment signals an agreement made by businesses to follow federal, state and local health and safety guidelines for proper reopening during the COVID-19 pandemic. Once signed, businesses will receive a window decal as well as a customizable signage toolkit to alert patrons of their commitment to the Ready Together pledge. As more pledge partners sign up, the window decal and website badge will become a visual symbol that local businesses have made the health and safety of their patrons a priority.
Ready Together Pledge
We pledge to:
- Have a COVID-19 plan and ensure all staff are properly trained.
- Stay home and get tested when we are sick.
- Follow CDC standards for cleaning and sanitation
- Follow social distancing and capacity guidelines
- Regularly wash our hands and have hand sanitizer at high-traffic areas
- Utilize PPE to protect each other and those we serve
We ask that our guests observe these safety guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Follow physical distancing guidelines and maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Wear a face mask
- Limit direct contact with staff and other guests
- Use contactless payment if possible
Submit this form to include your business.