Saint Paul's Commitment to Cleanliness & Safety
Ready Together - Get Involved
Sign on to the Ready Together Pledge to show your commitment to the health and well-being of Saint Paul's residents and visitors.
As our community re-opens, consumer confidence is critical, and now more than ever, safety is a top concern. Minnesota has been taking precautions and working diligently to slow the spread of COVID-19 and we want to make sure that continues. That’s why local businesses, shops, attractions, hotels, restaurants and more throughout the city are collaborating on a commitment to cleanliness and safety for reopening. Saint Paul is opening carefully to help protect residents and visitors.
By referencing CDC guidance, Executive Orders from Governor Walz and Mayor Carter, and collaborating with Saint Paul-Ramsey County Public Health and organizational partnerships with the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Saint Paul Downtown Alliance, Midway Chamber of Commerce and the City of Saint Paul, we’ve created a safety pledge for reopening businesses. The pledge is not regulatory or punitive and is for businesses to voluntarily adopt.
Ready Together Pledge
Businesses pledge to:
- Have a COVID-19 plan and ensure all staff are properly trained.
- Stay home and get tested when we are sick.
- Follow CDC standards for cleaning and sanitation
- Follow social distancing and capacity guidelines
- Regularly wash our hands and have hand sanitizer at high-traffic areas
- Utilize PPE to protect each other and those we serve
Businesses ask that guests observe these safety guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Follow physical distancing guidelines and maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Wear a face mask
- Limit direct contact with staff and other guests
- Use contactless payment if possible
Why should my business participate?
To help build confidence among residents and visitors by voluntarily pledging to commit to the health and safety of all guests and patrons. Studies are showing that customer confidence regarding health and safety practices will assist businesses during the economic recovery.
What happens when I sign up?
By taking the pledge, your business will be listed so visitors and customers can be made aware of participation. You will also gain access to resources and marketing tools to help communicate your pledge and commitment to public health.
How do I sign up my business?
Complete the commitment form. Visit Saint Paul will follow up with instructions on how to move forward.