Chill Out in Saint Paul
Chill out in Saint Paul this Winter with a bunch of fun things to do both indoors and outside around town!
Before doing anything below, we suggest you find the dress the part for a Saint Paul winter. It's been said that there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing. You'll find perfect winter options at Atelier957, Scarborough Fair and Heimie's Haberdashery.
1. Skate at the Wells Fargo WinterSkate
2. Wander through the Rice Park Winter Wonderland
3. Admire the ice (Rice Park) and snow (State Fairgrounds) sculptures of the Saint Paul Winter Carnival
4. Grab a coffee or hot chocolate and shop along Grand Aveune
5. Watch Polar Bears frolic at the Como Zoo.
6. Enjoy breakfast by the fireplace at the Downtowner Woodfire Grill
7. Cheer on the racers at Red Bull Crashed Ice World Championship - February 3-4, 2017
8. Admire the decorated mansions along Summit Avenue
10. Be entranced by a collision of ice and light at the Lowell Park Ice Castles in Stillwater - January 6-February 11, 2017
11. Stick your tongue to the F. Scott Fitzgerald statue in Rice Park (just kidding)